Five Things: John Glenn Middle School Council
A heads up on public meetings, a look at which Bedford companies receive corporate income tax credit from the State and more information for Dec. 6 in Bedford.
1. JGMS School Council: The John Glenn Middle School Council will meet in the Principal's conference room at 2:30 p.m.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website public meetings posted for today include the Bedford Housing Partnership at 7:30 p.m., the Cable Television Committee at 7:30 p.m. and Finance Committee at 7:30 p.m.
3. Corporate Income Tax Credit: Want to know which Bedford companies were recpients of Massachusetts incentive programs, including corporate income tax credits, worth about $2.26 million annually?
4. Like Us On Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Bedford Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Bedford community.
5. Sunny Day, Cloudy Night: Thursday will be sunny with a high near 40, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts clouds Thursday night with a low of 27.