Five Things You Need to Know Today: Nov. 13
Special Town Meeting, Library Trustees and more today in Bedford.
1. Special Town Meeting: Special Town Meeting will be held tonight in the Bedford High School auditorium at 7:30 p.m. For a guide on how to be an effective town meeting members, including tips on the correct procedures for motioning, speaking for an against a motion and time limits on speaking, check out our Special Town Meeting guide provided by Town Moderator Betsey Anderson.
2. Bedford Free Public Library Trustees: The Bedford Free Public Library Trustees will meet at 6:15 p.m. in the library meeting room.
3. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website many town governing bodies will meet early tomorrow evening before Special Town Meeting, including the Selectmen at 6:30 p.m., the School Committee at 6:30 p.m. and the Council on Aging at 12:15 p.m.
4. Sign Up For Our Newsletter: Make sure you sign up for our newsletter to receive daily updates on what is going on around Bedford.
5. Rainy Day, Cloud Night: There is a 70 percent chance of rain Tuesday with the temperature falling to 43 by 5 p.m., according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a 30 percent chance of rain Tuesday night with a low of 33.