Selectmen Preview: Jan. 14
The Selectmen will hear proposed amendments from the Sign Bylaw Review Committee.
The Board of Selectmen will meet Monday night at 7:30 p.m. to discuss a range of issues from proposed amendments from the Sign Bylaw Review Committee to preparations for the FY14 Operating Budget.
If you can't make the Selectmen meeting tonight, check out the full agenda below:
- Sudbury-Assabet-Concord Wild & Scenic Rivers Update Lee Stepacher, Concord River Stewardship Council
- Village at Taylor Pond Approval of Amended Regulatory Agreement Approval of Rent Reimbursement Agreement Estoppel Agreement
- Proposed FY14 Capital Projects Plan Capital Expenditure Committee Recommendations
- Sign Bylaw Review Committee Presentation of Proposed Amendments
- Proposed Design of Bedford Depot Building Accessibility Improvements Scope of Services Discussion
- Department of Public Works - Change Orders
- FY14 Operating Budget Preparations Review of Finance Committee Guidelines for Selectmen Budgets
- Miscellaneous Action Items One Day Special Alcohol License Old Town Hall – January 21, 2013 Boardroom Bistro, LLC - Caterer f/b/o Democratic Town Committee Chapter 268A, Section 20(b) Exemption Nancy Anderson, Teaching Assistant to Program Instructor