Yesterday we looked at the top five most read stories from Bedford Patch in 2012, which covered everything from Hurricane Sandy to Election Night in Bedford.
Today, we've lined up your top five most read business stories from Bedford Patch in 2012; from another recall to a layoff of 40 employees in Bedford by iRobot, here's your top five business stories from this year:
- iRobot lays off 40 Bedford employees
- Popular Cereal Recalled Because of Mesh Metal Fragments
- Our feature on Carriage House Cafe
- Bedford Corporations Recipients of State Incentive Programs
- A Letter to the Editor Looking Back on Flavors of Bedford
Do you agree with this list? Disagree? What did you think were the top business stories this year?