Today we all emerge from our homes, survey the damage, and go "was this as bad as Snowtober was last year?"
As we do that, a number of our our favorite businesses or services may be interrupted. Most state and local agencies are open, the MBTA is running, although Bedford schools are closed. Here is what we have so far:
- Schools are closed again today because of the Hurricane, according to Superintendent Jon Sills.
- Middlesex Community College has canceled day classes and events for Tuesday.
- The multi-purpose room at Town Hall will be open from noon until 6 p.m. Tuesday as a comfort center for those without power.
- Bedford Free Public Library will remain open until 9 p.m. Tuesday as a comfort center for residents still without power to charge phones and other wireless devices.
- Minuteman Senior Services is open Tuesday.
- The MBTA is running today although Gov. Deval Patrick has advised commuters to plan additional time for their travels.
- State Offices Will Reopen at 10 a.m. according to the Governor last night.
Help us fill up the list. While you are out and about, let us know who is and isn't open or closed.