The victims included Philadelphia Inquirer co-owner Lewis Katz. A memorial service for him was scheduled for Wednesday at 11 a.m.
Investigators said the private jet reached a top speed of about 190 mph and never lifted off the runway, Fox 25 reported.
The jet was headed to Atlantic City International Airport in New Jersey, authorities said.
Nearby residents described hearing a huge explosion and then a "mushroom cloud" the night of the crash.
A burning smell from the fire could be detected as far as 20 miles away in parts of Boston.
The other victims included:
- Pilot James McDowell, 51, of Georgetown, DE
- Co-pilot Bauke "Mike" de Vries, 45, of Marlton, NJ, according to Fox 25
- Crew Member Teresa Ann Benhoff, 48, of Easton, DE
- Passenger Susan Asbell, 67, of Cherry Hill, NJ
- Marcella Dalsey, 59, of Williamstown, NJ
- Ann Leeds of Longport, NJ