The Board of Selectmen will meet Monday night at 7:30 p.m. in the Selectmen's meeting room.
State Sen. Elect Michael Barrett and State Rep. and Bedford resident Ken Gordon will both appear before the Selectmen to discuss legislative priorities.
Check out our full preview of the agenda:
- Committee interview for Arbor Resources Committee-Melinda Dietrich
- Sidewalk easement acceptance for North Road
- Agreement Amendment for Middlesex Turnpike/Crosby Drive Transportation Improvement Project Design, VHB, Inc. – Watertown, MA
- Selectmen Recommendation to Planning Board Proposed Mixed-Use Special Permit Amendment Taylor Pond Development-100 Plank Street
- Proposed 2013 License Renewals Preliminary Review
- State Sen. Elect Michael J. Barrett and State Rep. Ken Gordon discussion regarding legislative priorities
- 9 Mudge Way and 7 Liljegren Way athletic fields determination regarding natural or synthetic turf
- Miscellaneous Action Items Request for liquor license extension of hours on New Year’s Eve at The Melting Pot.
For full coverage of the Dec. 3 Selectmen meeting, stick with Bedford Patch.